- Doug Rye Home Remedies Radio Show: Doug Rye is a licensed architect and the popular host of the "Home Remedies" radio show. He is known as the "The Doctor of Energy Efficiency - King of Caulk and Talk. The "Home Remedies" program is available on KIWA 1550 AM and KUQQ Q102.1 FM every Saturday at 9:00 a.m.
- Energy Star: A joint program of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy helping us all save money and protect the environment through energy efficient products and practices.
- Iowa Energy Center: A source for Energy Efficiency and renewable energy research and information.
- Iowa Utility Board: The Iowa Utilities Board regulates utilities to ensure that reasonably priced, reliable, environmentally responsible, and safe utility services are available to all Iowans, supporting economic growth and opportunity.
- Rural Electricity Resource Council: The Rural Electricity Resource Council is a nonprofit association that delivers information and technical assistance on the efficient use of energy, with an emphasis on rural applications.
- The Office of Energy Independence (OEI): The Office of Energy Independence sets the strategic direction for Iowa's clean energy future by identifying goals to achieve desired results.
- UseElectricWisely.com: Sponsored by Iowa's electric cooperatives that provides information about electrical products and energy use for homeowners.